13 July 2008

Considerations

So--my kettlebell training has been absolutely kicking my heinder, and I haven't been making my goal run times at all. I've been willing to accept the fact that I'm just plain out of shape, but after some consideration, I don't think that that is the main problem. My running goals, after all, are tailored to my actual, displayed running ability.
The problem is that I'm trying to combine three different workout programs which are all designed to be your only workout program!

So, for the rest of this quarter, Tue/Thu/Sat will be will be running in morning, and Wed/Fri/Sun will be calisthenics and kettle bell training. I will slowly incorporate kettlebell training into my calisthenics day--without missing my running goals--and hopefully by next quarter I will be doing full kettlebell workouts!

No comments: